Escape technology makes life better - An array of clever technologies adds to the new Escape’s versatility, helping make life easier for its owners. Key features include:
- Hands-free power liftgate allows quick and easy access to the cargo area without needing to set down packages or dig out keys.
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch® offers control through voice commands, steering wheel controls, and touch screens.
- Parallel park assist makes maneuvering into a tight space a breeze with the press of a button.
- Sensor-based BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert sounds an alert when a vehicle is detected entering a blind spot. Cross-traffic alert warns if traffic is detected approaching from the sides.
- Safety comes first with the first Ford SUV to activate Curve Control when it is cornering too fast or Torque Vectoring Control to help accelerate through a turn.
Spirited performance with outstanding fuel economy
- Escape offers Ford’s broadest nameplate range of EcoBoost® engine choices yet.
- Strong fuel economy comes from the available 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine or 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine which combine direct fuel injection and turbocharging and add twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT).
- An updated 2.5-liter I-4 gives the new Escape a comprehensive lineup of four-cylinder offerings.
- All engines are mated to six-speed SelectShift Automatic transmissions which allows drivers a more hands-on experience.
- Sleeker more stream-lined design makes the 2013 Escape 10% more aerodynamic.
- Active grille shutter system reduces wind resistance.
Versatility and capability come standard -
- 68.1 cubic feet of space behind the first row and 34.3 cubic feet behind the second row.
- Rear seats fold flat with the touch of a button.
- Tow rating of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped.
Make an Inquiry
If you are interested in pre-ordering a 2013 Ford Escape, please call 888-496-1963 or fill out the form below.